Supermarket Refrigeration Technician (fulltime)
and Port Douglas
If you’re looking for a rewarding role filled with variety and potential, Alphacool has the perfect opportunity for you including Working a 9
Day fortnight and free Gym Memberships!
Due to continued growth of our operations, we are now currently seeking numerous motivated Supermarket Refrigeration
unique skill sets to complement our team.
Alphacool is a locally owned family business with over 70 staff across HVAC-R, Electrical, Fire & Plumbing divisions. Our customer base
is made up of large Supermarkets, Government, Marine, Industrial, Commercial and Domestic clients.
- Refrigeration Service Technician – Cairns
- Exposure to the latest refrigeration technologies
- Attractive Remuneration
The role will provide you with exposure to the latest refrigeration systems and provide opportunities to further develop your
- We have a number of trans-critical Co2 refrigeration systems utilising the latest technologies and electronic controls.
- We provide training and guidance to ensure you are successful in your role.
In this role you will:
Visit a number of sites across the Cairns and Tableland areas servicing and fault finding refrigeration & related ancillary
- Carry out planned scheduled corrective maintenance
- Build relationships with our customers and other team members
- Trade Qualifications
- Qld Restricted Electrical
- White Card
- Drivers Licence
- Artic Licence
- QBCC Workers Licence
- Ability to work overtime and part of a on call roster
- Some air & sea travel required
- Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19
- An understanding of C02 systems, Emerson, Danfoss controls advantageous
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.